Presents the 4th Annual
WICKED MARATHON /HALF MARATHON/5K
Both the Full and the Half start at 7:30 AM & have a 6 hour cut off.
Course is rolling hills and asphalt roads
This is a rain/snow or shine event. No refunds will be given.
Paper Entries due by: March 1, 2017
Online Entries end on: March 21, 2017
Come run the historic Military Trail Road where you will start & finish in front of the famous Oz Museum, greeted by characters from the Wizard of Oz!
RACE DAY ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. T-SHIRTS WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED AFTER MARCH 1.
All finishers will receive a medal and a poster designed by a local student. The top 3 male and top 3 female finishers will receive trophies as well as Top 3 male and female age groups.
This race supports the following:
- Wamego High School Distance program visit http://www.usd320.com/highschool/Activities/CrossCountry/default.aspx for more information
- Wamego High School Marching Band/concert band/Jazz band visit http://www.usd320.com/HighSchool/Activities/bands.aspx for more information
- Manhattan Cross Country Club visit https://letsgoruncom.rsupartner.com/ for more information
- Body First School Fitness Challenge visit https://www.facebook.com/schoolfitnesschallenge/ for more information
- Non-Profit Volunteers of the area
Body First goal is to get people active especially kids. We create fun running events in partnership with the Manhattan Cross Country Club to give positive experiences to the kids in our area. This event was created to help fund our goals. Thank you in advance for sharing our passion. Doug Sellers CEO/RD
WICKED PASTA FEED
@ the Wamego Senior Center 501 Ash Street, Wamego, KS 66547
Wamego, KS March 24, 2017
Come enjoy a tasty pasta feed in Wamego the evening before the big race. MUST RSVP FOR THIS EVENT. One free meal per runner. Additional tickets can be purchased but must be noted on the entry form. Pasta feed is held at the Wamego Senior Center 501 Ash Street, Wamego, KS 66547 *Phone:(785) 456-2260