Presents the 6th Annual
WICKED MARATHON /HALF MARATHON/5K
Wamego, KS March 30, 2019
Half Marathon Start: 7:30 AM. Full Marathon and 5K Start: 7:45 AM. All have a 6 hour cut off.
Course is rolling hills and asphalt roads. Traffic is on course. Police presence is very high
This is a rain/snow or shine event. No refunds will be given for any reason.
Price increases on 12/1/2018
Online Entries end on: March 27, 2019
Come run the historic Military Trail Road where you will start & finish in front of the famous Oz Museum, greeted by characters from the Wizard of Oz!
RACE DAY ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. T-SHIRTS WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED AFTER MARCH 18.
All finishers will receive an award. The top 3 male and top 3 female finishers will receive trophies. Top 3 male and female age groups awards. Age group awards will be handed out after the races.
This race supports the following:
- Wamego High School Distance program visit http://www.usd320.com/highschool/Activities/CrossCountry/default.aspx for more information
- Manhattan Cross Country Club visit https://letsgoruncom.rsupartner.com/ for more information
- Body First School Fitness Challenge visit https://www.facebook.com/schoolfitnesschallenge/ for more information
- SpeedyPD 5k/10k visit http://www.runspeedypd.org
- Non-Profit Volunteers of the area
Body First goal is to get people active especially kids. We create fun running events in partnership with the Manhattan Cross Country Club to give positive experiences to the kids in our area. This event was created to help fund our goals. Thank you in advance for sharing our passion. Doug Sellers CEO/RD
WICKED PASTA FEED Catered by Wahoo Fire & Ice Grill.
This is becoming the event to attend. This year it will be held at Iron Clad. A beautiful space near the start/finish line of the race. There will be beer/wine to purchase with the provided Pasta dinner. The Wizard of Oz characters will be available for photo ops with backgrounds. Bring your family and enjoy small town Wamego!
427 Lincoln Ave, Wamego, KS March 29, 2019
YOU MUST RSVP FOR THIS EVENT BY PURCHASING TICKETS WHEN YOU SIGN UP $15/PERSON.